Jan 3, 2007

Book Review Policy

BlogWithIntegrity.com

Attention Publishers, Authors, & Poets: Want to see your work reviewed honestly on Savvy Verse & Wit?

Reviews will likely include thorough overviews of what works and doesn't work in the piece, and text from your work may be cited in reviews under Fair Use standards. Reviews will be professionally executed.

I do NOT guarantee positive reviews and I do NOT guarantee I will finish each book. Books I do NOT enjoy will be reviewed as such with professionalism and I will explain why I did NOT finish it.

Review turnaround time can be 3-5 months or more.


I generally post my reviews on Amazon.com, Library Thing, and Good Reads. Plus my latest blog postings feed directly into my Facebook page. It's all about maximum exposure. I've also been known to tweet about my latest reviews and giveaways.

I am open to poetry, literary fiction, experimental fiction, crime and thrillers, fantasy/sci-fi, romantic comedy, romance, vampire/werewolf fiction, chicklit/women's fiction, short story collections, and other genres.

Those genres I am most picky about include young adult fiction, business, nonfiction, philosophy, and romance.

I generally prefer NOT to read westerns, self-help, children's picture books, or new age books.  I also DO NOT read e-books, at least not until the time I can afford an e-reader.

I choose books to review based upon their synopses, not their genre. If you don't know where your work fits, Email Me.