May 28, 2008

Books on the Cheap and Open House

Since I am always looking for local writing events and book events to post on the blog for those local readers, I figured I would share with you the latest events at The Writer's Center in Bethesda, Md.

Summer Book Sale June 3-22

The Writer’s Center’s First Annual Summer Reading Sale!

When: June 3-June 22 (Every day except Sundays and Mondays)

Where: The Reading Room (We'll have tables set up to make bookbrowsing easier.)

Choose from our wide variety of used books: $1 per pound

Or selected New titles 30% off the cover price (40% for members)

The Writer's Center will also host an Open House on June 7th in Bethesda, Md., for those who are interested and have never been to this wonderful resource and venue.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Are you going? If I go, it'll be more toward the end of the sale because I'm poorer than I originally thought. :(

Serena said...

well you can let me know when you want to go!