Sep 20, 2008

Winners of Writing in Metaphor and Imagery for Book Blogger Appreciation Week


Here are the winners, thanks to Randomizer.org

1. Contest Winner for Allan Ginsberg's Howl and Other Poems is. . .
TEABIRD

2. Contest Winner for Lawrence Ferlinghetti's A Coney Island of the Mind is . . .
TERRI

3. Contest Winner for a Subscription to Poetry magazine is. . .
ICEDREAM

4. Contest Winner for Sylvia Plath's Ariel is. . .
GAUTAMI

I will contact you via email for snail mail addresses, but if you see this before you get my email, feel free to send along your address to savvyverseandwit AT gmail DOT com

Congrats to the winners. Thanks to everyone who entered. It has been a fun week. Check out the latest joint contest I have running with Diary of an Eccentric; to enter go here. You can win a subscription to Writer's Digest.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all the winners.

Serena, these were awesome giveaways.

I'm finally catching up on all the BBAW posts now that I have my laptop back and can't wait to read your poetry series!

Serena said...

Shana feel free to enter the joint contest Anna and I are holding for a subscription of writer's digest.

teabird said...

Thank you so much! I'm so looking forward to rereading it after so many years -
- and remembering his essential sweetness. I met him twice - what a lovely, lovely man he was.

Serena said...

Wow, I had no idea you had met him. That's wonderful. I would love to hear about your meetings with him.