There's this crazy meme going around the blogosphere, and of course, I signed up! Trish at Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin'? assigned me the letter "W."
So here is my list of 10 things beginning with "W" that I love.
1. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
2. Wellesley, Mass. (There is just something about this city that makes me calm and happy; memories)
3. Worcestershire Sauce because it is great to cook with, especially when I make hamburgers. I just love the taste.
4. Williamstown, Mass. (I've always wanted to go to college in this little town in the Berkshire Mountains, but I'm going to be visiting for a wedding, so at least I will have seen this place once.)
5. Westminster Abbey (Another place I have never been, but it has been on my to-do list for sometime since poets are buried here, like the great Geoffrey Chaucer, not to mention the monuments to Lord Byron and Shakespeare)
7. Windows because you can stare out them at any time of day and see something new; You don't have to feel the bitter cold outside to "be" outside.
8. War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells (movie, book, radio show)
9. (The) Wedding Singer with Adam Sandler (this is some fantastic cheese, and I just love Billy Idol's appearance and the music. Ahh, memories of 80s hair and songs. LOL)
10. West Side Story the musical and play (this retelling of Romeo and Juliet is fantastic, and I get sucked in when the movie musical is on television)
Now, I thought this letter would be hard, but there are a number of other things I could have listed here too, but these are the top 10. Now, it's your turn!
If you want to participate, leave a comment and I’ll assign you a random letter.
With that letter create your list of 10 things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and when people comment on your post, you must assign them a letter to keep the meme going.