Mar 24, 2009

Sisterhood Award

I received the Sisterhood Award from Jo-Jo at Jo-Jo Loves to Read, Bingo at Bookin' With Bingo, and Jen at Jen's Book Thoughts; Thanks to both of you. I'll be popping this one on the sidebar as well.

Here are the rules to spread the sisterhood spirit:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

Here are my nominees:

1. Anna at Diary of an Eccentric
2. Bermudaonion
3. Susan of West of Mars
4. Jeannie of I Like to Be Here When I Can (because she needs some sisterly love now)
5. Janel of Janel's Jumble
6. Marie of The Boston Bibliophile
7. Shana of Literarily (though she has been MIA, but so have I)
8. Meg at Literary Menagerie
9. Sheri at A Novel Menagerie
10. Dar at Peeking Between the Pages

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you certainly deserve it...nice to be in the same sisterhood with you. Congrats! Bingo

ANovelMenagerie said...

You definitely deserve it. I absolutely LOVE your blog!

Congrats.

Thanks for sending it along to me!

bermudaonion said...

You certainly deserve this award. Congratulations!

Serena said...

Thanks for stopping by and checking the award out and I'm happy to pass it along.

Unknown said...

Congrats and thank-you!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I'm delighted we've become friends, Serena. Thanks for this!!

Cathy said...

Congratulations on such a well-deserved award! I sent an email to your gmail addy...be on the lookout!

Darlene said...

Congrats Serena! I am very honored to be in the sisterhood with you my friend. It means a lot to me. Thanks so much!

Serena said...

I'm so happy to be among great friends, and Cathy I got your email!

Ladytink_534 said...

Congrats on your award!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Serena! You deserve an interviewer-of-the-year award for all the poet interviews you've been running!

Serena said...

Dawn: Thanks. I have been doing a lot of interviews, but those are fun and I have a good time interacting with them.

Anna said...

Congrats! And thanks, sistah!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric