Mar 15, 2009

Writing Goal Week #11

The last writing goal was to continue creating poems for the Marked issue of Blossombones. I still have until April 30, 2009 to finish a bunch of poems for this issue, so this will probably be my goal for a couple of weeks.

This week I finished the third and fourth poems I began a couple weeks ago.

Writing Goal Week #11

I plan on writing some newer poems for the Marked issue. Thanks for your support.


***GIVEAWAY REMINDER***

I have two copies of Diana Raab's My Muse Undresses Me and one copy of Dear Anaïs: My Life in Poems for You. Deadline is March 18 at 5PM EST.

One gently used ARC of Reading by Lightning by Joan Thomas; Deadline is March 20 at Midnight EST.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Instead of staring at each other all depressed-like during lunch, we could be reading your poems! ;)


--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Serena said...

We could if you are interested...can't say they are uplifting. lol