Mar 22, 2009

Writing Goal Week #12

The last writing goal was to write some newer poems for Marked issue of Blossombones, but life interfered again. With changes at work and bad news on the money front as a result, I was a bit distracted this past week.

Writing Goal Week #12

I vow to be less distracted this week and buckle down to finish my goal of writing new poems for the Marked issue or just some new poems in general.

Thanks for your continued support.


***Giveaway Reminder***

3 Copies of Galway Bay by Mary Pat Kelly for U.S./Canada residents
1 copy of Galway Bay by Mary Pat Kelly for an international resident
Deadline is March 24, 5pm EST

1 copy of Plum Spooky Audiobook by Janet Evanovich; Deadline is March 26 at 5PM

7 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Sorry you had a tough week - hopefully this week will be better.

Serena said...

I hope so. But I may be in a funk for a few weeks given the current situation at work

Anonymous said...

good luck for your writing goals! didn't know you wrote poems!

Anna said...

Let's not discuss the work changes. I've been pretty depressed myself. But let's not let it ruin the things in life we actually enjoy!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Serena said...

Ramya: Thanks for checking out the Writing Goal. Yup I write poems and short stories and have several unfinished novels. LOL

Anna: I try not to think about work, but its hard not to. UGH

Anonymous said...

Think positive! Think creative! Be YOU to the you-est. I hope you have a thriving prosperous week. Smiles!

Serena said...

Care: Thanks for the support and encouraging words.