Apr 22, 2009

2009 Friendly Blogger Award


Socrates' Book Reviews bestowed upon me this award, here. I am tickled pink by these awards, and love to pass them along to some of my favorite bloggers. I really would love to bestow this award on all of you, though I do feel like I should single out some exceptionally friendly bloggers.

Here's my list:

1. My Friend Amy
2. Peeking Between the Pages
3. You've GOTTA Read This
4. Book girl of Mur-y-Castell
5. A Novel Menagerie
6. Janel's Jumble
7. Jo-Jo Loves to Read!!!
8. At Home With Books
9. In Bed With Books
10. Kittling: Books
11. Literate Housewife
12. Diary of an Eccentric
13. Maw Books
14. Musings of a Bookish Kitty
15. Out of the Blue
16. Presenting Lenore
17. Reading Room
18. Redlady's Reading Room
19. She Is Too Fond of Books
20. Things Mean A Lot
21. Wendi's Book Corner

Phew! That was a long list. If you're not on the list, do not fret. I agree that you should have the award...so snag it and display it proudly.

***Giveaway Reminder***

Don't forget to enter The Traitor's Wife giveaway, here and here. Deadline is Tonight at 5pm.

Don't forget to enter the Keeper of Light and Dust giveaway, here and here. Deadline is April 28 at 11:59 PM EST.

26 comments:

Amy said...

You are too kind!!!

Blodeuedd said...

Thank you so much :D
You truly deserve yours

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That's an awesome award, wear it proudly!

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations Serena!

Serena said...

Thanks everyone!

Anna said...

Congrats on the award. You deserve it! And thanks so much for passing it on to me. I really appreciate it.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Liyana said...

Congrats!

Lezlie said...

Congratulations!
Lezlie

Darlene said...

First, congrats on getting it yourself-you are one of the friendliest bloggers I know for sure. Thanks for bestowing it on me. You really made my morning :)

Serena said...

Dar, Amy, Blodeuedd, and Anna, you are welcome.

Liviania said...

Thank you!

. . . so many awards to pass on!

Ana S. said...

Aw, thank you so much, Serena! You're an exceptionally friendly blogger yourself :D

Literary Feline said...

Thank you so much, Serena! I think you are much deserving of this award as well. :-)

ANovelMenagerie said...

COOL BEANS! Thank you!

Cathy said...

Congratulations, and Thank You!

Literate Housewife said...

Thank you so much! You are so friendly and I'm not just saying that because you think that I am! :) This is a really cute award.

gautami tripathy said...

Thanks for this. You are yourself so friendly!

And no, I have not read The Mechanics of Falling by Catherine Brady

Alyce said...

Thanks so much for the award!

Lenore Appelhans said...

Thank you for thinking of me! I am glad to know such friendly bloggers too - like you.

Anonymous said...

Congratultions, Serena! You are, indeed, a friendly blogger!

And thanks so much for passing this along to me.

Dawn - She is Too Fond of Books said...

eeks, that last comment was mine ... I didn't mean to be anonymous :)

Sandy Nawrot said...

Serena, you're the best! You have so much going on, and yet you manage to make your rounds. Thank you so much!

Luanne said...

Serena - this is the perfect award for you! Congrats!

Bonnie said...

Congrats Serena! You definitely deserve this award!! Thanks for passing the award on to me. I am honored!!

Jo-Jo said...

Congrats to you and thanks so much for thinking of me! That really means a lot.

Wendi said...

Congratulations on your award Serena!! Thanks for sharing it with me - I'll have it posted this week (I hope!!).

:) Wendi