Jun 11, 2009

Mary Kay Andrews & Library Love Fest

In late March, I reviewed Deep Dish by Mary Kay Andrews; if you missed my review, check it out, here.

Virginia Stanley will be welcoming Mary Kay Andrews to her show Library Love Fest on BlogTalk Radio on June 16 at 3PM. Ms. Andrews is a lovely author and loves to participate in discussions about her writing and other topics. She will be on the show to discuss her latest book, The Fixer-Upper, which I am dying to read.

Check out her discussion on June 16 at 3PM, here, with Mary Kay Andrews. I guarantee it will be a hoot. Call in and ask questions or write in to the chat section to ask your questions and you could win one of 25 copies of The Fixer-Upper.

Don't forget my current giveaways:

2-year Blogiversary

Secrets to Happiness

0 comments: