Aug 19, 2009

8th Confession by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro

James Patterson and Maxine Paetro's 8th Confession is the latest installment of the Women's Murder Club series.

Today's review is from my mom, Pat. Let's give her a warm welcome.

The Women's Murder Club mystery continues in 8th Confession and is a suspenseful, fast moving story. In the beginning, a homeless man is found brutally murdered. Meanwhile, wealthy residents of San Francisco continue to have lavish parties, including Isa and Ethan Baily. Someone close to them watches their every move until they are murdered. However, it is unclear how they were killed and there is no apparent evidence of a crime.

Murders continue to happen throughout many locations in California and the Women's Murder Club must solve these murders. The 8th Confession is not revealed until near the end of the book. Patterson has created another action-filled, five-star read.

Thanks, Mom, for another great review.

***Remember my Rooftops of Tehran giveaway***



9 comments:

Sandy Nawrot said...

Pat should blog! Great review! You can always count on Patterson for a few thrills!

Serena said...

Sandy: That's very true. Patterson is a great storyteller, especially in terms of action.

Anna said...

I agree with Sandy that your mom should have a blog. I'm sure it would be completely dedicated to Patterson. ;P

Another great review, Pat! Glad to see you enjoyed this one.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Unknown said...

I love a good thriller - thanks Pat for a great review! I had never heard of the Women's Murder Club series before until I started blogging, so think I will start collectiong them all - do love a series! :)

Serena said...

Anna: I don't think Mom would know how to log in never mind create posts...lol

BookChickCity: I love this series, almost as much as I love the Alex Cross series.

bermudaonion said...

Great review, Pat. I enjoyed this book, too, even though I thought the small thing in Suki's personal life wasn't necessary.

Anonymous said...

I like Patterson's way of story telling. Hope to read this one soon. Nice review.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this one too.

The Bookworm said...

Great review from Pat!
I have James Patterson in my TBR.
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/