Here are my awardees:
1. It's All About Books
2. She Is Too Fond of Books
3. Diary of an Eccentric
4. Maw Books
5. Peeking Between the Pages
6. Book Chick City
7. Literaturely Speaking
8. Beth's Book Review Blog
9. A Bibliophile's Bookshelf
I received this award from Beth Fish Reads and Books and Movies. Thanks! This award comes with a meme in which you're supposed to list 7 of your favorite things, and pass this award along to 7 other bloggers.
1. Charlee, my Keeshond
2. Bookmarks of all shapes and sizes
3. Books that make me laugh out loud in public
4. Creative writing
6. Lounging on the couch
Here are my 7 bloggers:
1. S. Krishna's Books
2. J. Kaye's Book Blog
3. West of Mars
4. Booking Mama
6. Life in the Thumb
7. Presenting Lenore
I received the Zombie Chicken Award from Rebecca at Lost in Books, which says:
The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken – excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all.
So, here are my five awardees:
1. My Friend Amy
3. Literary Escapism
4. The Bookworm
5. Bookgirl's Nightstand
I received the Super Comments Award from Book Chick City. I'm glad that she enjoys my comments because I love leaving them.
Here are my five selections:
1. Bermuda Onion
2. You've Gotta Read This!!
3. Find Your Next Book Here
4. The Literate Housewife Review
5. The Eclectic Reader
I also recently received the Honest Scrap Award from Missy's Book Nook. This award requires me to pass it along to seven bloggers and then list 10 honest things about myself. Here are my awardees:
1. The Book Smugglers
2. Reading Adventures
3. The Trillionth Page
4. Debbie's World of Books
5. Luxury Reading
6. Trish's Reading Nook
7. Ramya's Bookshelf
Ten honest things about me:
1. I'm very passionate about politics and debate.
2. I love when people take my advice about reading great books.
3. I hate when my husband leaves his clothes on the bedroom floor when the hamper is just a few more steps.
4. Because I have high standards for myself, I expect everyone to follow them.
5. I still have a hot temper, but I've learned to tame it some.
6. I'm very protective of my purse and prefer people ask permission before they touch it.
7. I hate wearing reading glasses because they make me feel old.
8. Sometimes I wish my reading habits would rub off on my husband.
9. I tend to bite off more than I can chew, but still manage to finish it all.
10. I really hate wearing shoes and socks.
I think that's all the awards I've received recently. Enjoy them and continue to celebrate book bloggers.