Mailbox Monday, sponsored by Marcia at The Printed Page, on Sunday seems to be a habit with me lately, but at least I'm still giving you a chance to check out my mailbox!
Ok, here's the lo down:
1. The Guilt Gene by Diana M. Raab for review from the poet.
2. Going Home: Jesus and Buddha as Brothers by Thich Nhat Hanh, which I won from Bibliofreak.
3. The Desecration of Doves by Arlene Ang, which I won from BBAW.
4. The Well of Lost Plots by Jasper Fforde, which I also won from BBAW.
5. Hummingbirds by Joshua Gaylord, which I won from Booking Mama.
6. Shanghai Girls by Lisa See, which I received from the publisher and TLC Book Tours for review.
7. Vampire Apocalypse [Fallout] by Derek Gunn, which I won from Good Reads.
What did you get in your mailbox??