Nov 16, 2009
It's Mailbox Monday again, which is sponsored by Marcia at The Printed Page. I'm happy to share with you my review copies, my giveaway wins, and the books I purchased this week.
I hope you see something you might enjoy and hope you'll check out the reviews as they are posted. Ok, here we go:
1. 2 copies of The Michael Jackson Tapes by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach from Vanguard Press and FSB Associates for review and one to give away.
2. The Body in the Sleigh by Katherine Hall Page from Harper Collins.
3. Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters by Jane Austen and Ben H. Winters from FSB Associates and Quirk Classics.
4. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith from FSB Associates and Quirk Classics.
5. Five Kingdoms by Kelle Groom from the poet for review; check out my interview with her at 32 Poems Blog.
6. The Ghost Writer by John Harwood, which I purchased at Wonder Books, a newly discovered used bookstore found by my husband!
7. Kitty and The Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn, which I won from Book Chick City during her All Hallow's Eve celebration.
8. Almost Home by Pam Jenoff, which the author sent to me for review.
9. The Vampire's Assistant by Darren Shan prize pack, which I won from Babbling About Books and More.
What did you receive in your mailbox?
Psst...Anna at Diary of an Eccentric has a birthday today!
Clicking on titles and cover images will bring you to my Amazon Affiliates page; no purchases are necessary.