Dec 9, 2009

Interview With Karen White


I recently had an opportunity to interview Karen White, author of The Girl on Legare Street, for the D.C. Literature Examiner.  It will be another two part interview.

If you are interested in my review of her book, The Girl on Legare Street, check it out.

You also can check out my review of The House on Tradd Street and her guest post about writing.

Ok, really what you want are the links to my interview with her, so here you go -- part one and part two.  I hope you enjoy them!  Leave a comment, sign up for email alerts when new interviews are posted, and become a subscriber.

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I loved the interview and left you a comment over there.

Serena said...

Thanks, Kathy!

Anna said...

I've got a few Examiner posts of yours to read, and I'm going to finish those today. :)

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric