The Printed Page and Kristi of The Story Siren both sponsor memes in which bloggers share what books they've received in the past week. I'm going to continue calling these Mailbox Mondays, but The Story Siren also has In My Mailbox. It's another edition of Mailbox Monday and In My Mailbox on Sunday! Got a great tour starting on Monday, 12/7 for Mary Lydon Simonsen's Searching for Pemberley.
Anyway, enough of that! Let's get to the books, shall we?!
1. Ivy + Bean: Doomed to Dance by Annie Barrows and Sophie Blackall, which I received for review.
2. Government Girl by Stacy Parker Aab, which I received for TLC Book Tour.
3. Our Choice: A Plan to Solve the Climate Crisis by Al Gore (audio), which I received from The Green Books Campaign after all you wonderful commentators checked out my review of Saffron Dreams (click for my review during the campaign).
4. The Glass Room by Simon Mawer, which I received for review from BlueDot Literary
5. The Lotus Eaters by Tatjana Soli, which I received for a TLC Book Tour.
6. The Wives of Henry Oades by Johanna Moran, which I received from the LibraryThing Early Reviewers program.
7. Kitty's House of Horrors by Carrie Vaughn, which I received from Hachette Group for review.
8. Broken Birds: The Story of my Momila by Jeannette Katzir, which Anna at Diary of an Eccentric gave me over the weekend.
What did you get in your mailbox?!
FTC Disclosure: Clicking on images or titles will bring you to my Amazon Affiliate page; No purchase required.