I wanted to reveal the winners of the 25th Virtual Poetry Circle giveaway!
1st place: Toni of A Circle of Books; Here's what she won:
1. One copy of Poet Lore, a magazine of The Writer's Center in Bethesda, Md.
2. A copy of John Amen's At the Threshold of Alchemy and More of Me Disappears
3. Fair Creatures of an Hour by Lynn Levin
4. Carta Marina by Ann Fisher Wirth
5. Green Bodies by Rosemary Winslow
6. One book of classic poetry -- she selected John Keats!
2nd place: Jenners of Find Your Next Book Here; Here's what she won:
1. Apologies to an Apple by Maya Ganesan
2. Becoming the Villainess by Jeannine Hall Gailey
3. Rubber Side Down Edited by Jose Gouveia
4. Mainline to the Heart & Other Poems by Clive Matson
5. One book of classic poetry (your choice)
3rd place: Anna of Diary of an Eccentric; Here's what she won:
1. Dear Anais by Diana Raab; we had to substitute a book here because she already had this collection; so Anna selected Holocaust Poetry by Hilda Schiff
2. City Above the Sea & Other Poems by Stephen Alan
3. Human Dark With Sugar by Brenda Shaughnessy
4. One book of classic poetry; she chose The Penguin Book of First World War Poetry (Penguin Classics) by George Walter
Winner of Dragon House by John Shors also was selected by Random.org:
Deb K of Debs Here
I hope you all have a great holiday! Happy reading everyone!