Dewey's 24-hour read-a-thon!
I'm not sure how much of the 24-hour period I will be reading, but I did sign up to Cheer this year for at least an hour. I figure that would give me a much needed break from reading. It could end up being more than that, but I only wanted to commit to 1 hour since I've never done it before.
What books do I plan to read?
Poetry....lots of poetry! Why? Because it's National Poetry Month!
1. Stroke by Sidney Wade
2. The Wrong Miracle by Liz Gallagher
3. Your Ten Favorite Words by Reb Livingston
4. The Guilt Gene by Diana Raab
5. The Niagara River by Kay Ryan
6. Questions of Fire by Gregg Mosson
And maybe these books:
1. Fallen Angels by Walter Dean Myers
2. The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien
3. Even the Dogs by Jon McGregor
I hope you will enjoy the inaugural National Poetry Month Blog Tour this year in the midst of your read-a-thoning!
What do you plan on reading? Will you be cheering? How do you breakdown your time?
FTC Disclosure: Clicking on title and image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page; No purchase necessary, though appreciated.
© 2010, Serena Agusto-Cox of Savvy Verse & Wit. All Rights Reserved. If you're reading this on a site other than Savvy Verse & Wit or Serena's Feed, be aware that this post has been stolen and is used without permission.