Mar 7, 2010

Mailbox Monday #72

Another slow week here in books, though I am waiting on a few books from publishers and authors.  I'm glad things are slowing down, but I really an looking forward to a number of books.

Marcia at The Printed Page and Kristi of The Story Siren both sponsor memes in which bloggers share what books they've received in the past week.  I'm going to continue calling these Mailbox Mondays, but The Story Siren also has In My Mailbox.

Here's what I received:



1.  How to Live on Bread and Music by Jennifer K. Sweeney, which I received from the Academy of American Poets.  The book won the James Laughlin Award.

What did you get in your mailbox?

FTC Disclosure: Clicking on title and image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page; No purchase necessary, though appreciated.

6 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I need some slow weeks too, but find them hard to wish for! I hope you enjoy your new book.

Jo-Jo said...

Enjoy your new book...I only received one book last week too!

Toni said...

I had a slow week too! It was needed. I got zilch! And that is needed. I am reading at a snail's pace right now. The book you got sounds unique! Have a great week.

Stephanie said...

A slow week every now and then is probably a good thing. :-) And this book sounds really interesting.

Anna said...

No new books for me last week, which is a bit of a relief! Enjoy your new book.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Lori said...

I hope that you will enjoy your books. Here's mine.