Feb 28, 2009

Secret Love Poems Winners

Out of 25+ entrants, Randomizer.org selected five winners for Arlene Ang's Secret Love Poems.

The lucky winners are:

Anna of Diary of an Eccentric
Jeannie of I Like to Be Here When I Can
Dawn of She Is Too Fond of Books
Keyomi of A Roller-Coaster Ride Called Life
Indigo of Scream Quietly

Congrats to all the winners, who will be receiving their copies in Mid-March!

Thanks to all those who entered. If you didn't win this time, perhaps you'd be interested in my current giveaway of Dan Simmons' Drood. Check it out, here.

12 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Ladytink_534 said...

Congrats guys! Enjoy!!!

Kaye said...

Hi Serena, thank you so much for your kind words about my friend Barbara. It really helps to have someone as kind and caring as yourself be there and reach out as you did. It is very much appreciated.
That short tribute did not even begin to do justice to her.

Toni said...

Congrats to the winnners!
Pop on over to my blog. You have an award!

The Bookworm said...

congrats to the winners!
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Serena said...

Kaye: It's no problem. I'm sure that tribute doesn't seem like enough....but she would have appreciated anything you did for her.

Jo-Jo said...

Congrats to these lucky winners!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Serena and Arlene!

Serena said...

I cannot wait to see what the winners think about Arlene's book.

Jeannie said...

Coming by a little late, but I just wanted to thank you and Ms. Ang. I'm really looking forward to reading the poems.

P.S. Thanks to everyone for their heartfelt congratulations. That is so very nice of you all. :D

Anna said...

Thanks! I can't wait to read this book!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric