Apr 5, 2009

Writing Goal Week #14

While I still have not written any poems along the Blossombones' theme of Marked. I have been keeping up with the Poem-A-Day Challenge on Poetic Asides in my tribute to National Poetry Month. I've even posted the rough drafts on the blog for you to read, Poem #1, Poem #2, Poem #3, and Poem #4.

Writing Goal Week #14

So to continue this week, I will strive to keep on track with each new prompt from the Poem-A-Day Challenge on Poetic Asides. Feel like joining in, please do so. It's fun to get those poetic muscles moving, even if you don't write poetry normally. Think of it as a way to improve your blog writing and your critical thinking skills.

Happy National Poetry Month.

For more information about the challenge, go here.

6 comments:

Karen Harrington said...

Good luck with your poem writing challenges. Will you be posting any of your work ths week? :)

Serena said...

Karen: I will probably continue posting my rough drafts from the challenge. Though I may post several at once after my Monday tour for Jill Mansell.

bermudaonion said...

Keep up the good work!

Serena said...

bermudaonion: Thanks for the support. I hope you are enjoying my rough drafts.

Anna said...

You might not be writing what you'd hoped to write, but you certainly are writing!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Serena said...

That's an accomplishment for sure.